NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: October 5, 2010
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated May 25, 2007, executed by Russell Hulst, single person, as Mortgagor, to Wells Fargo Financial Minnesota, Inc., as Mortgagee, and filed for record June 20, 2007, as Document No. 257993, in the office of the County Recorder of Roseau County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $39,481.99.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
4. No mortgagor has been released from financial obligation on the mortgage.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $34,844.35.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
A parcel of land located in the Northeast Quarter of the Northwest Quarter (NE ¼ NW ¼) of Section Twenty-nine (29), Township One Hundred Sixty-two (162) North, Range Forty (40) West of the Fifth Principal Meridian in Minnesota, according to the United States Government Survey thereof, described as follows, to-wit:
Beginning at the Northeast corner of said Northeast Quarter of the Northwest Quarter (NE ¼ NW ¼); thence Westerly on and along the North line thereof 236.90 feet; thence South 01 degree 39 minutes 10 seconds West, 885.10 feet; thence Easterly 269.80 feet, more or less, to a point on the East line of said Northeast Quarter of the Northwest Quarter (NE ¼ NW ¼) which point is 885.71 feet South of the Northeast corner thereof; thence North, on and along said east line, back to the point of beginning and there terminating.
will be sold by the Sheriff of Roseau County, Minnesota, at public auction on December 1, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. at the office of the Roseau County Sheriff, 604 5th Ave. SW, Roseau, MN 56751.
8. The mortgagor must vacate the property on or before 11:59 p.m. June 1, 2011, if the mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.30, the property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.23, or the redemption period is not reduced under section 582.032.
9. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagors or Mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is 6 months after the date of sale.
10. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
11. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION. THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
Foreclosure Data required by Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.025
1. Property Address: 35472 300th Street, Roseau, MN 56751
2. Transaction Agent: Not Applicable
3. Name of Mortgage Originator (Lender): Wells Fargo Financial Minnesota, Inc.
4. Residential Servicer: Wells Fargo Financial Minnesota, Inc.
5. ax Parcel Identification Number: 14-0102206
6. Transaction Agent’s Mortgage ID Number: Not Applicable
Wells Fargo Financial Minnesota, Inc.
Attorneys for Mortgagee
Nicholas L. Wasson
STEPHENSON, SANFORD & THONE, P.L.C.
Suite 220, 1905 East Wayzata Boulevard
Wayzata, MN 55391
(October 13, 20, 27, November 3, 10 & 17, 2010)