Date: October 4, 2011
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated August
28, 2003, executed by Dennis Dahl and Kimberly K. Dahl, aka Kimbery K.
Dahl, husband and wife, as Mortgagors, to Wells Fargo Bank, National Association,
as Mortgagee, and filed for record October 14, 2003, as Document No.
76980, in the office of the County Recorder of Lake of the Woods County, Minnesota.
The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt
secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
4. No mortgagor has been released from financial obligation on the
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions
precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure
of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and
taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $101,739.36.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will
be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
A tract of land N ½ SW ¼, Section 8, Township 160 North,
Range 31 West, more fully described as follows commencing at
the Northwest Corner of SW ¼ of Section 8, Township 160
North, Range 31 West; thence Easterly along the North Boundary
of said SW ¼ a distance of 620 feet; thence South at a right
angle a distance of 382 feet; thence West at a right angle a distance
of 620 feet to the West boundary line of said SW ¼; thence
Northerly along the West boundary line a distance of 382 feet to
the point of beginning, containing 5.27 acres, more or less;
will be sold by the Sheriff of Lake of the Woods County, Minnesota, at public
auction on November 30, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. at the office of the Lake of the
Woods County Sheriff, 206 Eighth Avenue SE, Baudette, MN 56623.
8. The mortgagor must vacate the property on or before 11:59 p.m.
May 30, 2012, if the mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.30,
the property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.23, or the redemption
period is not reduced under section 582.032.
9. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagors or Mortgagor’s
personal representatives or assigns is 6 months after the date of sale.
10. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY
THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES
OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL
ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION
582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED
PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL
DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED
IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
11. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DISCHARGED
DEBT SECURED BY THE MORTGAGE AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL
MORTGAGEE IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
Foreclosure Data required by Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.025
1. Property Address: 860 – 21st Avenue Southwest, Baudette, Minnesota 56623
2. Transaction Agent: Not Applicable
3. Name of Mortgage Originator (Lender): Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
4. Residential Servicer: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
5. Tax Parcel Identification Number: 300831011
6. Transaction Agent’s Mortgage ID Number: Not Applicable
Wells Fargo Bank, National Association
Attorneys for Mortgagee
James T. Keig
STEPHENSON, SANFORD & THONE, P.L.C.
Suite 220, 1905 East Wayzata Boulevard
Wayzata, MN 55391
Date: October 4, 2011