Date: September 11, 2012
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated
November 6, 2006 executed by Gregory L. Dunrud, an unmarried person,
as mortgagor, to Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. as mortgagee, and
recorded on December 15, 2006 as Document Number 82860, in the
Office of the County Recorder of Lake of the Woods County, Minnesota.
The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the
debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
4. No mortgagor has been released from financial obligation on
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions
precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and
foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of
6. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and
taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $64,142.58.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage
will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
Legal Description: All the tracts or parcels of land lying and
being in the County of Lake of the Woods and State of Minnesota,
described as follows, to wit: Lot 4 and the West 25 feet
of Lot 5, 3rd Councilman’s Addition to Baudette, according to
the recorded plat thereof
will be sold by the Sheriff of Lake of the Woods County, Minnesota, at
public auction on November 8, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. at the office of the
Lake of the Woods County Sheriff, 206 Eight Avenue SE, Suite #300,
Baudette, Minnesota 56623.
8. The mortgagor must vacate the property on or before 11:59
p.m. May 8, 2013, if the mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat.
Sec. 580.30, the property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. Sec.
580.23, or the redemption period is not reduced under section
9. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor
‘s personal representatives or assigns is 6 months after the date
10. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE
MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES
OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL
ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES,
SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT
THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL
DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY
USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE
11. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY
OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED
BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION. THIS IS AN ATTEMPT
TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED
WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
Foreclosure Data required by Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.025
1. Property Address: 510 Tower Drive Northeast,
Baudette, Minnesota 56623
2. Transaction Agent: Not Applicable
3. Name of Mortgage Originator (Lender): Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
4. Residential Servicer: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
5. Tax Parcel Identification Number: 61-60-00-050
6. Transaction Agent’s Mortgage ID Number: Not Applicable
Wells Fargo Bank, National Association
Attorneys for Mortgagee
James T. Keig
STEPHENSON, SANFORD & THONE, P.L.C.
Suite 220, 1905 East Wayzata Boulevard
Wayzata, MN 55391
Date: September 11, 2012