Fatal Pedestrian-Train Accident In Warroad, MN

9 Comments

1. Heidi on August 19, 2019 at 1:12 pm

It wasnt an accident when he meant to kill himself because of being bullied , he was being bullied because he was dressing like a girl and being bullied is wrong , go after the people that were bullying him , they did wrong.

• Erika on August 19, 2019 at 5:24 pm

Do you know his name??? i think it’s one of my friends. and he hasn’t gotten back from me since thursday. i’m worried greatly.

• Casey on August 21, 2019 at 1:06 am

Marcus

• Anonymous on August 19, 2019 at 9:39 pm

My brother was not bullied for dressing like a girl or anything, he was told to kill himself by his friends when he was drunk. So he did it.

2. Dan on August 19, 2019 at 4:33 pm

Yes, bullies are bad. it is wrong to bully.

3. Danyelle on August 19, 2019 at 6:15 pm

Do not start the rumors. Let everything pan out and see what the facts are. Either way this is awful.

4. lainey on August 19, 2019 at 9:20 pm

he was my best friend. he was the happiest, most loving person ever. he was bullied for being gay and dressing like a girl. he was so nice, and everyone tore him down. we miss him dearly. his name was marcus johnson, 17 years old.

5. Jenny on August 22, 2019 at 3:56 pm

Marcus was a very loving person, he should NOT have been told to kill himself. Even though he is gone we will remember him through the memories we have made with him. Heaven has received a beautiful Angel. I have said before that Marcus was an angel is disguise. We miss him greatly, Fly High Marcus

6. Gina on August 23, 2019 at 8:17 pm

I am so sorry this happened to your brother 💔 I know exactly how he felt. I was cyber bullied so bad last year I wanted to end my life. The shame and humiliation bullying causes can cause people to want to leave this world. It makes me sick when I see or hear about bullying ending in suicide! I hope y’all can find the people who bullied Marcus and keep them accountable for their actions. I wonder how they feel now?
    I pray you can find some peace in this tragic senseless death.
    God bless